Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Bachlorette Party

I think I might have overdone it. But I had a great time. My friend is getting married and I wanted to look fab for the festivities.


I decided to wear my Gap strapless steel grey bubble dress with my vintage golden fish solid perfume locket and  Anne Michele color block platform pumps. All found at my local Buffalo Exchange. A great store for terrific finds in either new or gently used conditions.


I also wore my new Merona Cream Brocade Drape Coat. Since I got it at Savers, It didn't have the sash with it. So I fashioned one out of a evening shawl. So now it has a navy blue tie sash. 


The outfit was a hit. 


Since I was  'tard and didn't bring MY camera. Pictures are still en route.


But I was so excited considering my compliments that night, I couldn't wait to re-tell.


To tie you over: Website of the week: ModCloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment