Friday, July 2, 2010

Black and Red, Together Again.

Day Hat
brooklynmuseum.org
More hats »

SHOELUST
shoelust.tumblr.com


article
zapodaj.net



I think I found out why I like Lady Gaga. She has increased the influence of fashion as a way of expression. Making something completely strange and odd, excited and elegant. Like this outfit. I didn't realize it was "Gaga-esque" until someone pointed it out. To me it has old school charm, which is me, with a new school feel, which is also me. And that is what I realized she did too. I always felt odd, being I was uber modern, but also loved uber old. Now I get both.

Sometimes I think I'm really a child. A child that pays taxes every year. I love to play with my food, and I love to play with my cloths.

I know this my sound odd, coming from the PRETTY FAT fashionista, but I might have to go on a major diet soon...

The doctor I'm talking to thinks I might have a problem with my, gasp!, Thyroid. So, wish me luck tomorrow. I know I say love yourself and be healthy, no matter what size, but to gain 45 lbs in one year while eating healthy and exercising 3 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes, has not moved a pound. So, I sought out a dietitian, and we'll see how it goes. Kinda like remodeling, sometimes you need a professional.

On another personal note, I started Karate! Well, I don't know if ONE class counts as STARTING, but I think it does. Or the fact that my BF teaches the class... (totally the teacher's pet)... but it was really a workout! And the gee pants fit like a dream! Honestly, go buy some.

AND I am starting working on Photoshop! So once I get the hang of it, I'll have some photos from my, dun dun doooo!, dark hair with pink underside days. My photo-shoot with Jeremy Franck. It's old, but hopefully I'll start feeling more modeleque once I'm not in my fat day jeans... everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment